Courtney Bishop, creator of POA Strength and Wellness, LLC, also known as The Pursuit of Authenticity, has been an athlete her whole life. After playing softball from t-ball through college, she seamlessly transitioned into lifting for over a decade now.
What started as being an athlete who performed at high-levels and a passion for movement, soon turned into a passion to not only help athletes, but also to coach leaders to show up at their best, thus becoming a high performance coach.
She’s worked in 1×1 and team settings with driven athletes of various levels, as well as busy health professionals to help them step into their power by living from their highest, most authentic, self. A lot of the work she does with clients revolves around bringing about more sustainable habits, freedom, purpose, and hell yes energy into their lives. Click to learn about her latest offer, Unleash Your Potential.
- USAPL State & National Level Competitor
- Certified Strength Coach (CSCS-NSCA)
- Registered Trauma-informed Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance & Mindful School of Yoga)
- Located in Grand Rapids, MI (Virtual & in-person services)
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
If you have a question or would like more information, please reach out to connect!